vendredi 24 juin 2011

Crasy Colors !

I'm fond of nail polish! I have got about 35 different colors !
I recently bought 2 flasks of O.P.I nail lacquer, a jade one and a glitter one :) and got 3 new Sephora one's!
I'm looking forward to have enough money to buy Chanel's Mimosa. Aren't you crasy about that one ?


J'adore le vernis à ongles! J'ai environ 35 couleurs différentes!
J'ai récemment acheté 2 flacons de vernis à ongles O.P.I, un Jade et un Glitter :) et j'en ai déniché 3 nouveaux chez Sephora!
J'attends avec impatience d'avoir assez d'argent pour acheter le Mimosa de Chanel. J'en deviens folle, pas vous ?





1 commentaire:

  1. I love the fact that you have so many nail polishes collecting them is fun!

    I like the Sephora brand, it's pretty cheap compared to O.P.I

    Also thanks for leaving me a comment!

    http://estefaniapino.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer