mercredi 29 juin 2011

Let's go to the moon !





Those shoes were old fashioned untill the moment I changed them with puting some nails on them. I like them now! They rock! It's a shame I haven't done it before, thats why I forgot them and put them away.. I even wanted to sell them! Gosh, I'm glad I haven't done it! :)

Ces chaussures étaient démodées jusqu'au moment où je les ai customisés avec quelques clous. Je les adore maintenant! They Rock ;) ! C'est bête que je n'y ai pas pensé avant, je les ai oubliée dans un coin et j'ai même voulu les vendre! Je suis heureuse de ne pas l'avoir fait! :) 



Selky, my little cat wanted to be part of the shooting :)

Selky, mon p'tit chat voulait faire partie du shooting ;) le coquin!



I just love this lipstick color! This is what I call REAL PINK! I've been searching so long for a flashy pink, and I finaly got it ! :)

J'adore la couleur de ce rouge à lèvre! C'est ce que j'appelle du VRAI ROSE! J'ai cherché pendant un bout de temps, un rose qui flash, et je l'ai enfin ! :)


Top: Sami
Short: DIY
Shoes: DIY
Nail vernish: Sephora
Lipstick: Kryséïs 

1 commentaire: